Saturday, June 30, 2012

A work in progress

I would like to thank everyone who took time to stop by this blog and check it out over the last few weeks. I especially want to thank James M. Dakin for Posting a link to the article "camp 420" on his blog. In doing so I had much more traffic than would have been the case otherwise.


Most of those folks are gone now, never to return, so my audience has shrunk significantly. Over the last couple of days I really considered throwing in the towel but awoke this morning feeling refreshed and upbeat. 


I know that it takes time to build an audience so I am going to keep posting here every couple of days or so. There really needs to be as much information as possible on the web about living cheap and alternative ways to acquire the necessities of life. Times are hard but they're only going to get worse so I am going to do my best to provide whatever info I can on the subject.


This blog is a work in progress so please come back from time to time and have a look around. If you have any ideas or suggestions that might make this blog better then by all means leave a comment or go to the contact page and send me an email, and if you have a blog and you feel that this one is at all interesting or useful then please consider posting a link back to it


Thanks to everyone and ya'll come back now you hear!

11 comments:

  1. As long as you keep posting, I'll keep coming back.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you john, I need all the encouragement I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep at it, like the blog, pics are always good. If nothing else it's your online diary,that's how I look at my blog, which I have not updated for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks coal, I'll keep at it. I know this stuff is useful to a lot of people so I will continue posting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I just found you and will come back. I think you are quite funny and I'm a girl. Miss Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much Miss Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear ya ozarkssurvivalist.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a single mom of two and I'm looking for a 3 bed room 2 bath

    ReplyDelete
  9. Around the huntsville area where I could get it moved too the conroe area or one that is close too me so i can have someone moveit for me...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I AM A GRANDMOYHER WITH TWO GRANDCHILDREN WITH NO STABLE PLACE TO STAY.I HAVE a job working fastfood.hardstaying motel tomotel with two kids .really could use a stable place to call home.I'm in the oklahomacity area.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am looking a free or cheap double wide can pay to have it moved im in the greenville North Carolina area amandajune30@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete