Monday, July 23, 2012

Blog Stuff

 I’ll be working on this blog over the next couple of days or so, adding new features and what not. The blog list will include those who link back to this site or to a particular article on this blog. So if you host a blog and post a link back here let me know. If I find your site interesting or useful in any way I will add it to the blog list. I will still add sites to the links page that I think are of interest but only those with a link to this “trashy” little blog go on the blog list.

***

Since I have no regular internet connection just yet, and because I have been pretty busy with other things I haven’t posted as often as I had planned. Hopefully things will change soon and I can pick up the pace. So please come back often and have a look around.  Sorry this post is so short.

                                                    ***

I want to leave you today with some more search words people have used to find this site. I thought they were pretty amusing so hopefully you’ll get a kick out of them.

Auburn Washington trailer trash

Assland

Asswood

Home ass mobile

Trailer trash ass

Ass linging

Free mobil Ass

Paying rent sucks ass

Death in a grocery store compactor 

2 comments:

  1. "Death in a grocery store compactor"? I don't think I want to know....

    I just wanted to let you know I've been doing some housekeeping, too. I've moved your link to the blogroll on my other blog, Going Upslope. I think that is a better fit. You may want to change which of my blogs you link to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked to your page in my sidebar on my blog. You can check out my blog at http://cannedmeatreview.blogspot.com/ and decide if you like it enough to link to it.

    ReplyDelete